Our school

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Eurovision Song Contest Greatest songs

There were many great songs in this year's Eurovision Song Contest. Here you can watch again some of them:


Azerbaijan: Ell & Nikki:  Running Scared












Sweden : Eric Saade: Popular











Denmark: A Friend in London: New Tomorrow










Ireland: Jedward: Lipstic











United Kingdom: Blue: I can












Germany: Lena: Taken by a stranger











What is your favourite? Did you like any other country???

8 comments:

  1. I really loved Swenden and United Kingdom, did quite well.
    Of course I love Spain!
    I also liked Germany, I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a mi la q mas me gusto fue lucia perez de spain
    pero qdamos de 3 por el final....
    joooooo

    ReplyDelete
  3. martin blanco 6ªMay 27, 2011 at 5:25 PM

    que me quiten lo bailao!I like the song of azerbaiyan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Germany, Switzerland, Sweden, and... Spain and United Kingdom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I´m hector and I´m Sergio.Sergio loves azerbaijan and Hector loves Ireland

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hellow


    We´re Oscar and Milagros
    We like music

    We´re of 5ªa
    Bye

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello happy halloween

    ReplyDelete
  8. lalalalalaaaaalalalallalallallla

    ReplyDelete